My Odeo Channel Add to My PodNova Subscribe to the popDot! podcast

Thursday, September 22, 2005

3 Weeks left of life...

So I will be switching jobs in 3 weeks and so far nobody has come forward in the group of friends to take over popDOT! 3.0. The chances of me continuing with it past that point are slim to none. There may come a day when popDOT! will be revived but for now it will rest. I will try to get out one more podcast before then. The format will be free form so it may be a long one. Please send in submissions to popdot@gmail.com or leave a voicemail thru Gizmo Project to the user popdot. Join me for one last hurrah this time around by sending in a submission of some form or another. I might even consider doing something recorded live. If I do, it will be posted here.

-noiropac