My Odeo Channel Add to My PodNova Subscribe to the popDot! podcast

Friday, September 09, 2005

popDOT! goes gaga for Gizmo and Google!

I don't know if you noticed lately but there is a VoIP war going on. I have decided that Skype is too much trouble to use for what I need it for so from now on, DO NOT leave VMs for me at popdot on skype. Instead leave VMs on Gizmo at popdot30. I have added a link to Gizmo in place of skype on the right in case you don't have it. Gizmo has some advantages over skype including built in, free VM! So that means no more need for SAM (Skype Answering Machine). Also I am on GTalk as I like to call it. You know it as Google Talk. If you have Google Talk you can, chat with me by adding popdot [at] gmail.com to your buddies. I have set up a bot so I can use this as a chat room. As always send submissions either by VM or by Email (same address as Google Talk).

later...
noiropac